5 Nordic ways to break up your Groundhog Day routine
If you feel your weeks are like from the Groundhog Day movie, you need disruption to your routine! In this episode you will learn 5 Nordic inspired disruptions to spice up your week.
- 1st disruption is for your Mindset – scream your heart out. You can now record your scream and it will be released in Iceland’s beautiful, wide-open spaces. Get ready to scream at Looks like you need Iceland.
- 2nd disruption is for your Meals. If you are fed up with your cooking and baking go to IKEA and buy the ready made Swedish meatballs and lingonberry jam. Add potato mash and voila, your Swedish dinner is made. However, if you want to make an effort and do it all by yourself here is a traditional Swedish meatball recipe to try.
- 3rd disruption is for your entertainment. Here are some of my favourite Danish TV shows to stream while you are huddled indoors. Watch Borgen, The Killing, 1864 and so on. Create some hygge for yourself and start binge watching.
- 4th disruption is for your Exercise. Time to get up from the couch! If you are looking for something different to your normal exercise routine try Nordic Walking. Pole prices start from $30 – $400. The health benefits are endless according to Harvard Medical School. Finally, to look like a Nordic get yourself a Nordic anorak jacket, it will last you a lifetime. Go to Anorakki.com.au and when you quote Nordic you get 10% off.
- 5th disruption is to be Hopeful. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is preserving a wide variety of seeds from plants from all over the world, in case of a global crisis. Learn more by going to Seedvault Norway.
That’s 5 Nordic disruptions for your week. Enjoy!
Nordic Anorak jackets that last a lifetime. Get 10 % off and FREE shipping by quoting NORDIC when ordering. Anorakki jackets are Unisex and Anorakki offers full returns. Visit www.anorakki.com.au
Follow Anorakki on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/anorakki_thestore
Follow Anorakki on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnorakkiTheStore/